You Must Look about 8 Perfect iPhone or iPad apps on sale for free right now : This weekend is Labor Day weekend which means one thing and one thing only: school is starting. Let’s turn those frowns upside down for at least a few minutes with a list of 8 paid iPhone and iPad apps that are currently on sale for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now – obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written.
If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Take 5 seconds to breathe in, then slowly breathe out.
Breathe is meditation made easy. Download today to relax and learn mindfulness in minutes!
What you get:
– Meditation Button with adjustable speeds (in-app purchase)
– Day/night mode (in-app purchase)
– Sleek, easy-to-use design
– Relaxation benefits that will last you a lifetime
– More self-awareness, focus, and power of will
– Smiles, love, friendship, and positivity
– Better metabolism
– Peace of mind in a world full of noise
Breathe In-app purchase information:
– subscription length: 1 month, auto-renewable
– subscription price: $0.99
– payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period ($0.99)
– subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase
– no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication